Attend TEDxEasthamptonWomen 2017
What’s Expected of You as a TEDxEasthamptonWomen Attendee
It is truly a privilege to attend a TEDxWomen event! Here are some guidelines to help you prepare:
- Come with an open-mind.
- Be prepared for intense emotions.
- Talk (and introduce yourself) to as many people as you can.
- Have a means to easily give people your contact info.
- Understand that TEDxEasthamptonWomen is a community, not just an event.
- Spread the ideas you hear.
- Engage with our speakers (when appropriate).
- Carpe Diem. You will be one of just 100 people to experience this event. Savor the day, and the chance to rethink the world and your role in it.
General Admission – $25
Ticket provides access to TEDxEasthamptonWomen on November 2, 2017 from 8:00a.m. to 5:15p.m. Continental breakfast, boxed lunch and coffee breaks included.
General Admission + Speaker Reception – $45
Ticket provides General Admission access plus access to Speaker Reception on November 2, 2017 from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m. at Mill 180 Park. Appetizers and cash bar.
Patron – $100
Ticket provides access to premier seating at TEDxEasthamptonWomen on November 2, 2017 from 8:00a.m. to 5:15p.m. including boxed lunch and coffee breaks, plus access to Speaker Reception on November 2, 2017 from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m. at Mill 180 Park, including appetizers and cash bar, plus your name printed in the program.
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
You may sign up for our waitlist. If we are able to release additional tickets we will contact you via email. Those on the waitlist may also come to check-in at 9am and purchase a ticket for any unclaimed seats. Joining the waitlist does not guarantee a ticket will open up.