Attend TEDxEasthamptonWomen 2018
What’s Expected of You as a TEDxEasthamptonWomen Attendee
It is truly a privilege to attend a TEDxWomen event! Here are some guidelines to help you prepare:
- Come with an open-mind.
- Be prepared for intense emotions.
- Talk (and introduce yourself) to as many people as you can.
- Have a means to easily give people your contact info.
- Understand that TEDxEasthamptonWomen is a community, not just an event.
- Spread the ideas you hear.
- Engage with our speakers (when appropriate).
- Carpe Diem. You will be one of just 100 people to experience this event. Savor the day, and the chance to rethink the world and your role in it.
General Admission – $25
Ticket provides access to TEDxEasthamptonWomen on December 1, 2018 from 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and reception included.
Pay What You Can
If you are unable to pay the general admission fee, or wish to pay more than $25 to contribute to TEDxEasthamptonWomen’s continued longevity, please pay the amount with which you are comfortable.
Pay It Forward
If you are unable to attend but would like contribute to TEDxEasthamptonWomen’s continued longevity, please consider contributing to our “Pay It Forward” fund.
Get Your Ticket to TEDxEasthamptonWomen 2018
Contribute to Our "Pay It Forward" Fund
(tickets processed by WBOA, our Fiscal Sponsor)